Monday 4 March 2013

Review: Sleek Pout Polish - Pomegranate


I recently purchased sleeks pout polish after having received a sample at my freshers fair last year. It’s been a while but I keep coming back to it, so I thought if I chose a colour myself I’d use it more and I was right I’ve used it almost every day since I’ve got and frankly there is hardly a dent in the pot!


The colour payoff is fantastic for the colour I bought which is pomegranate. A tiny swirl is enough for your lips (depending on the size of your lips of course) which is reflective in other products they produce too. Which is why it looks like I’ve barely used it.


it is a perfect product for the summer as it is a light and leaves a delicate sheen. But even though it says lip conditioner it doesn’t really condition your lips, if your lips are already smooth before apply then yes it will help them to stay that way for the a few more hours. But if they’re dry or chapped it won’t solve it and will most likely highlight it from the experience I have had.

Quality- Moderate, its pretty good, the colour payoff is exceptionally good and you tone it down if you want, just needs to be more conditioning if that’s what going have written on the pot.  4/5

Lasting Power- Lasts 2-3 hours without touching up…less if you’re going eat but it easy to travel with. 3/5

Overall effect - Its says pout polish, it does make your lips look polished and the colour shines through. 4/5

Worth the price - Yes, there is a lot of product for the price. 5/5

Final thoughts – Would recommend this for spring/summer its Ideal for a slightly more polished causal springy summery look. Or pomegranate in particular if  you need a good nude lip colour it is a lovely muted nude red which will last for ages! SPF15 yay! Subtly smells like vanilla yummy ;)


Available at Superdrug or  Sleek Makeup

Prices range from £4.29 to £4.49

Little Mink xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment