Friday 27 June 2014

Review: The Body Shop – Vitamin C Microdermabrasion










This stuff is worth every penny of £13. It smells amazing like oranges when you use it. It actually doesn’t feel to abrasive when scrubbing and it leaves you with the most amazing skin. Radiant, glowy and smooth… slightly tight but nothing a good moisturiser can’t fix. 

I only use it once a week typically on Sunday night or Monday morning to give my skin that weekly boost but I will also use it before special occasions too because makeup applies effortlessly after use and your skin is literally glowing underneath… It’s awesome, basically.

 If you DO NOT have sensitive skin, I highly recommend it.

I'd give it 4/5 - only because it leaves your skin a little tight and dry.

But otherwise, its good stuff. If you've tried this or something else that is amazing from the Body Shop let me know your thoughts. 


Little Mink x

No comments:

Post a Comment