Sunday 29 September 2013

Review: Montagne Jeunesse Break Out Mask


It’s a two-step mask especially for acne but it’s one that actually works and feels nice whilst on the skin.




The first step is the mask.  I could have probably used it twice but I slapped it all on for one use. It is cooling and refreshing while it’s drying and there is a slight tingling sensation… not itchy! Just a slight tingle which means it’s doing something, which I like.




After 20 minutes I washed it off, patted my face dry and applied step two which is the moisturiser. Again there is enough for two applications but I put it all on and just let it sink in naturally. On my skin personally the moisturisers feels oily, not in a bad way though, its cooling like the mask and the next day I did see a difference in my skin. I just thought it was unusual for it to feel like that, but I gently rub it in every now and then whilst it’s on and my skin absorbs it after a while. My skin then feels soo soft and hydrated and clean.  
It’s a 4/5 for me only because the moisturiser was not what I was expecting to be I don’t understand why it’s so oily. But otherwise every effective mask both cost wise and general efficient on the skin. Next morning, break outs have calmed down, skin looks a lot cleaner, you can tell its taken away lots of impurities and dead skin cells.

I really like this mask from Montagne Jeunesse, and it’s the only one I’ve tried so far so If you’ve tried any others of their vast range that you recommend please let me know, I’d love to try it. And pretty much any other face masks too. He-he


Available from Asda and Online from Monatgne Jeunesse   -  £1.49

Little Mink x

No comments:

Post a Comment