Sunday 16 February 2014

Review: Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


I came across this product on a random visit to Superdrug and I was thinking of buying the L’Oreal dupe for Bioderma but the Garnier one was cheaper and has a lot more product for the price so the “rational consumer” in me went for the Garnier.

It is very gentile on the skin, keeping to the “water” description, there is no smell whatsoever and you can use it on your eyes.

I do like this product, but for taking off makeup properly I use it  alongside  a foaming cleanser or just use it to remove eye makeup. If it was the only cleaner I used to remove all makeup I’d lose patience , because it just not strong enough to take it all off, properly and quickly.

It is a nice product if your eyes are really sensitive like mine, completely removes mascara and eyeliner properly, but I'm yet to try it on waterproof mascara which will be the real test.

But in general it’s perfect for sensitive skin. And also if you’re feeling lazy and don’t want to go to the sink and actually wash your face...( accidentally get cleanser in your eye and mouth and have that awful taste ha-ha)


It’s a 400ml bottle so I don’t think I’ll running out of it anytime soon, I won’t even be thinking of getting Biodemra until then, but if you've tried it let me know how good it is!


Little Mink x 

No comments:

Post a Comment